Recenze 2019: 17x
Recenze 2020: 7x
Recenze 2021: 1x

Re: Milan abroad

Příspěvek od pen » 28 pro 2019 12:27

Milan.Kundera píše:
16 dub 2018 20:32
+33 6 26 02 85 27
The pimp is quite vulgar on the phone. It is quite a bad start. He lives certainly in a violent underprivileged area.
MIlan, interesting posts, but why the euphemism? Actually I think the guy is privileged to live in France.
Proto jsou tady ťapinky, aby náš svět byl v pořádku.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze
Celkem hodnocení: 425x
Recenze 2017: 7x
Recenze 2018: 0x
Recenze 2019: 0x
Recenze 2020: 0x
Recenze 2021: 0x

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 29 pro 2019 12:01

Towels
  • Girls work sometimes in a hotel. In this case, the girl needs to bribe the housekeeper to have towels, or her agency brings her towels (and condoms) regularly.
  • Girls who work in a flat are alone or work in pair. Once the girl has no more clean towels, at the end of the day, she will dry it on the heater.
1 Obrázek

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 22 kvě 2022 19:08

Frankfurt

I have visited the Red Light District near the central gar of Frankfurt. I am disappointed.

There are six or seven buildings, each one has a narrow stair, and we have to walk up the stairs to see at each level, the rooms of the girls.
In the afternoon, most of the floors are empty, there is one or two girls at most. Each floor is small. Most of the girls are weak. There are many customers walking in the same time. The rooms are small, there is no shower inside.

Each building has 5 floors, sometimes the last floor is reserved for transexuals.
There may be one or two attractive girls per building.

The stairs are so narrow, we feel oppressed there. There are still the FKK.
1 Obrázek

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 23 kvě 2022 21:55

I have heard that the prices have increased in the FKK. Before the pandemic, it was 50 euros for 30 minutes, and the oral was without condom.
Now it is 100 euros for 30 minutes, and the oral is covered.
The price is really high, and I wonder if it is worth anymore to go in a FKK.

I could visit again the red light district, and it is exhausting to climb all the stairs. Besides, it is unhealthy : the girls cannot clean themselves, neither the clients. Few girls are ok, and it is the lower range.
1 Obrázek

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 01 srp 2022 10:35

The Red Light District

I came back for several times the Red Light District near the central gar. The best laufhaus seems to me the Rotes Haus , 34 Taunuss Strasse.
The stairs are large, the rooms too. The rooms have a sink. The girls are better looking there.

3 or 4 girls are attractive there. The other laufhaus have very weak girls.
At the rote haus, one girl was making fun of me, when I was passing by. Another girl was more or less attractive, and it is too expensive.

Conclusion :

50 euros for 20 minutes, for covered blowjob and intercourse, without hygiene.
Girls are very weak, except 4 or 5 girls for all the district.
Most floors were empty.

Upcoming : a review of FKK Palace
1 Obrázek

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 01 srp 2022 11:25

FKK Palace

60487 Frankfurt am Main
There is one subway and one bus station, working in night,100 meters from the club.

Price :

50 euros before 17h
75 euros after.
One can leave and come back.

The premises

At the entrance,at the right, there are some small lockers to let his wallet. The wallet will be used to pay the girls.
On the left, there is the cloakroom and the showers.
The main room is the bar, where everyone is sitting.
There is sauna near the rooms, with the beds.

How works a FKK :

A FKK is a club where girls walk all naked among the clients and go in rooms with them.
At the entrance, the receptionnist/manager asks for the shoe size, gives a bathrobe, and a key for the cloakroom.
Then the client goes in the cloakroom, to undress his clothes, take a shower, put his bathrobe, and goes at the bar.
All the clients take their showers, there are 6 showers. We see the other clients naked at this moment.
At the sauna too, the clients are naked.
One client had a large beach-short, and most of the clients are naked below their bathrobe.
I noticed one client who didn't took a shower upon his arrival.

The interest of a FKK is that everyone has taken a shower. The girls have a different place to take showers.

The employees of the FKK

One blond receptionist at the entrance.
One blond manager who does the closing and a brunette, manager too.
One bouncer at night who comes only past 19h. There are two different bouncers. One has a tattoo on his face, you do not want to mess with him.
There are 3 waiters at the bar, and some staff for the restaurant. One or two housekeepers are working continuously.
There is one guy in charge of the sauna. Overall, a FKK requires from 4 employees at the opening to 15 employees at the peak.

At least one waiter at the bar is Romanian and speak Romanian with the girls.
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 01 srp 2022 12:09

The clients

The clients are either Germans or foreigners. They are from different ethnicity, including Asians and Europeans. The the afternoon, we see more older clients. they are usually fit. The clients are usually polite. Few clients make comments about the appearance of other clients, and usually it is ok.

The tacit rule is not to speak with the other clients, ignore everyone, and it could be useful to discuss a bit, exchange some impressions about the girls. There is one client German, who come regularly, and he speaks all the time : he speaks alone. i thought first that he was talking with a girl next to him, and he just speaks alone.

Once he talked to me, and explained me that the rooms in the back are reserved for the girls who live here. The next day, i saluted him at the bar, and one girl looked at me with disapproval, like it is impolite.

The seasoned client :

One seasoned client came with a beginner. I wanted to ask some tips to the seasoned client, and didn't dared to ask. At least, I heard their conversations.
" The first visit is magical. it will be never like things at your other visits. It will be a long night, [the seasoned client] will meet two girls and you [the beginner] maybe three girls. So let's take our time, before going in room. We will do the professional massage before going in room.

The alcohol :

The non-alcoholic juices are free, it includes orange juice, lemon juice, Fanta, one can have ice.
Coffee is available. All beverages with alcohol have to be paid. One pays right away in cash, otherwise the waiter puts a mark on the ribbon.
At the arrival, one gets a plastic ribbon, waterproof.

The cinema :

There is one room with an erotic movie. The clients can sleep there too. I noticed a guy : a girl was making a blowjob to him.

The bouncers :

- I noticed two incidents one night. The bouncer came at the bar discuss with two clients. The clients explain themselves, and the bouncer said that it was ok.
- One client had a curious attitude. At the bar, he was touching his genitals. Later on, as he was sitting at the bar, the brunette receptionist came, and sent the bouncer to tell him, to come at the receptionist. The bouncer, the older one, told him gently to come with him, and the guy came without protestations. I heard him, he was complaining in the cloakroom. He was angry. He had to leave the club.
- The receptionist is friendly and when needed, she asks the bouncer to take a stance.

The other bouncer has a nasty tattoo on the face, as he was a former member of gang, for sure, the clients do want to him to intervene.
I noticed once a client, who looked a like a Russian gang member, like in the movies.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 01 srp 2022 13:49

A weak line-up :

In July, the girls take holidays, some are not here, and the Palace has around 20 girls in summer. 20 girls sounds a lot and unfortunately, alot of them are common and unattractive. With few exceptions, they are all Romanians with a gradient of gypsy-ness. I mean that the girls look more or less Europeans. They look, more or less vulgar. Depending on the taste, 4 or 5 could be acceptable.

Some girls are very old. Most of them have heavy tattoos. Only few look fresh. They look too much like gypsy, Romanian instead of Europeans girls.
I don't like much Romanian girls who look too much as Romanian girls and gypsies.

The standard price is 50 euros for intercourse and oral with condom. It is the most basic, for 30 minutes.
The standard price is 100 euros for intercourse, oral without condom, kissing and 69, for 30 minutes.

The girls usually stay at the same place, in the main room, with the bar.
Nemáte oprávnění prohlížet přiložené soubory.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 01 srp 2022 14:45

Barbara

She is dyed blond, with a curvy body. She has short hairs. She is attractive, and unfortunately she has a bad attitude. She made fun of me, she asked for 200 euros, without telling me how long. She made a joke to her friend, saying something like "until I exhaust my funds". I declined. The next day, she came to me, I asked her her price, she told me 150 euros. I thought for one hour. I asked her again, and she quoted the standard price :
100 euros for 30 minutes.

I asked her if blowjob without condom was included. She said yes. it is a trap, if you don't ask, she will do oral covered. 69 and kissing were included.
Lick her ass in an extra. As she has a bad attitude, I declined.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 01 srp 2022 14:53

The Spanish girl

The client who speaks mostly to himself, told me that there is Spanish-Romanian girl, pretty good. I came to her, and she told me "No 69" so I declined.

Do you want 2 sisters at the same time ?
Two older girls were dancing, and proposed to take the two on the room. I declined. Duos are trap to work less and earn a lot.

Vanneska

Vanneska is slim, whit saggy tits, dyed hairs. Her nose has a disgracious shape, and overall she is pleasant.
She told me "no 69" so I declined. The following days, she was exasperated to see me.

Tanya

She is tall and slim girl, with an elongated face. She doesn't propose kissing so I declined.
She wanted to discuss the prices in the room, it is better to do it in the bar. Discuss in the room is a trap, everything should be sorted before.

Isa

Isa is a slim teen, who looks quite Western. She didn't want to go in room with me, she was avoiding me. When I asked, she proposed only classic.
She goes very often in room.

Vera

She presents herself as Brazilian. She welcomed me by saying "Welcome to paradize". She has a pleasant attitude. She does only small kissing.
I was considering going in room with her. She has saggy nibs, otherwise, she is slim with a pleasant face.

Dora

She is a old German girl slim. She asked 150 euros for 30 minutes + oral without condom. As German, she believes that she is superior to Romanian girls. But she is so old, so I preferred to decline. Her hairs seem fake, she is probably wearing a wig.

Alexia :

She is young, around 22, a bit healthy. She is slightly gypsy. She is nice, I sit most of the time near her. She is nice, so I wanted to go in room with her. But finally I didn't : it is an error to go in room with a girl just to be nice.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 02 srp 2022 00:37

Annja

Price :
30 minutes = 100 euros
oral without condom
kissing with the tongue, but not deep
lick her ass
no finger

an average girl

She looks ok. She is mid-twenties. She has big natural boobs. Her ass is meaty. She has one arm covered of tattoos.

A good attitude :

She is nice in the room, albeit quite impatient. The duration was 30 minutes, we checked regularly on her cell phone.
She does oral, then sex, but no oral after sex.

Conclusion :

She is certainly one of the very few girls nice in room in Palace. i expect the others quite bitchy.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 02 srp 2022 01:29

Valentina

Price :
30 minutes = 120 euros
kissing
fingers possible
1 hour = 200 euros
40 minutes = 150 euros, ok for 140 euros. I choose 40 minutes, 140 instead of 120 for 30 minutes.
oral without condom, I didn't confirm it before, and she did it.

Appearance :

face ok
big plastic boobs but not rigid
piercings on the boobs
short

She worked in Switzerland

She is German, she lives in another city, and comes to work in Frankfurt. She was working for two years in Switzerland, and the club is closed now, so she is here now. She is not Romanian, so the other girls ignore her. She works only on week-ends.

A tight pussy

Despite years of working, she has a tight pussy, very tonic. In fact, as she explained me, she does muscular training of her perinea, I suspect her to
use her muscle to apply a high pressure and shorten meetings. Her pussy doesn't dilate at all. Her tightness doesn't look natural.

A good meeting :

She has a good attitude, but she makes too much noise to shorten the meeting, she doesn't allow cum on body. She is too in hurry to find other clients.

Conclusion :

The meeting was pleasant, but certainly not worth repeating, because she can trick the guy with her pussy pressure.

Milan.Kundera
Světák Kamikaze

Příspěvek od Milan.Kundera » 02 srp 2022 11:10

A German guy
I discussed with a German guy in the cloakroom. He met 3 girls. One was bad. It was so so.

A skinny girl

I noticed a blond girl, tall and skinny, quite anorexic, and covered of nasty tattoos. It is not very healthy.

Conclusion :

The girls are weak at Palace. Few are ok. And it is still fun to visit a FKK, and sit at the bar surrounded by naked girls.
2 Obrázek

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Blogy“